Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh, hello there!

Ahoy fair blog followers!

It's lovely to see you again. I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for the recent silence on my end. At the end of August, I began my first year of college. And while it has been an amazing experience thus far, it has also consumed all of my time.

As of Tuesday, I have finally picked my classes, and should have my schedule nailed down by the end of the week. Which, ladies and gentlemen, means I should be able to work out a posting schedule by next week!

Now, I cannot promise I will posting as frequently as I have in the past. But I can promise I will update the blog whenever I get the chance. So, please, bear with me. 

Thank you for your continued support!

P.S. If you have not read If I Lie by Corry Jackson, I would highly recommend it. A review will be up soon, but I wouldn't wait until then to get a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...